Top Rated Beauty Salon in Denver
UPDATE: Vesper Gray Skin, Lash & Nail Studio will be open Friday, May 8th!
BOOKING: We encourage everyone to book your appointment online! When you choose to use our online booking service, you're helping our staff immensely! Answering the phone and communicating with walk-in customers out front will require additional disinfecting steps and supplies – meaning staff must step away from clients/stations they are disinfecting. We've adjusted hours to accomodiate this new workflow and we appreciate your help.
WALK-INS: We'll continue accepting walk-ins, please call the studio first so we can advise you on availability of services and timing.
ARRIVAL: To safely serve our clients, we are asking everyone arriving for an appointment to wait outside until someone from our team escorts you in. While waiting, please review the new policies – posted to the storefront windows – while maintaining physical distance from others.
Please become familiar with these guidelines prior to your visit. We will updated policies as new information is shared by agencies regulating salons.
– No one will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms. We will be using a touchless, infrared thermometer to take everyone’s temperature prior to entry. According to the CDC, anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees needs to stay home. Symptoms can occur 2-14 days after exposure so if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling ill, even if you are asymptomatic, please stay home. You will not be penalized with a cancellation fee if you reschedule due to illness. Please give us as much advance notice as possible so that we can remove your appointment from the schedule.
– All individuals must be wearing a mask before entering the studio. Staff and clients are required to keep the mask on during all times. Remember, Safer at Home guidelines state that you should wear a mask when outside of your home! If you do not have a mask, we can provide one. If you DO have a mask, or are thinking about purchasing or making your own, please wear yours as supplies are challenging to order.
– Friendly Instructions: Proper use of a face mask means you’ll arrive to the studio with your mask securely on. You should not remove it or touch it until you are back home where you can: 1) wash your hands with soap and water; 2) carefully remove it; 3) properly dispose/sanitize it; and 4) wash your hands again with soap and water.
– Upon entering, immediately wash your hands with soap and water, at one of the 2 sinks in the back of the studio. We also ask that you do not touch anything until you have washed your hands thoroughly.
– You can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including countertops, handles, phones, and doorknobs throughout the studio as well as the tools we use to perform services.
– We will have a sanitation station set up at each technician’s area. Our staff will be using these stations frequently during your service and we encourage you to use them too. At each station, you’ll find: Clorox wipes, antibacterial hand spray, Ozium air sanitizer, and alcohol wipes.
– Food & beverages are prohibited inside and we will not be offering any beverages in an effort to minimize the spread of germs.
– 6-feet Social Distancing will ensure that all technician and client pairs are spaced six feet apart at all times. In addition, we will mandate a capacity of 6 people allowed in the studio. We ask that you come to your appointment alone; only those with an appointment will be able to enter. No family members or kids.
– Staff will disinfect all treatment areas between services and you can expect to see us cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often. This includes countertops, handles, phones, and doorknobs, in addition to the tools we use to perform services. Bedding will NOT be used on treatment tables.
– In an effort to reduce touch-points, we will be cashless and touch-free. With Square you can conveniently pay with the tap of your credit card and we also accept payment via Venmo. Please note that we are also in the process of setting up Apple Pay as another payment option available to clients. Cash tips are preferred and can be easily sent with Venmo.
Thank you for your loyalty, friendship, and continued support. We appreciate your help in maintaining a safe and positive environment at Vesper Gray Skin, Nail & Lash Studio. See you soon!
Vesper Gray Skin, Lash & Nail Studio is a premier beauty salon in Denver, Colorado. Our trained aesthetician is a well-known certified specialist and the team is versed in the latest trends and industry techniques.
Treat yourself to the pampering you deserve.