COVID-19 Guidelines & Policies
– No one will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms. We will be using a touchless, infrared thermometer to take everyone’s temperature prior to entry. According to the CDC, anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees needs to stay home. Symptoms can occur 2-14 days after exposure so if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling ill, even if you are asymptomatic, please stay home. You will not be penalized with a cancellation fee if you reschedule due to illness. Please give us as much advance notice as possible so that we can remove your appointment from the schedule.
– ALL individuals must be wearing a face mask to enter the studio. Staff and clients are required to keep masks on at all times. If you don’t have a mask, we can provide one. Supplies are challenging to order so we ask that you please bring one if you do indeed have access to a clean face mask.
– Friendly Instructions. Proper use of a face mask is arriving to the studio with your mask on. Please do not remove it or touch it until you are back home where you can: 1) wash your hands with soap and water; 2) remove it; 3) properly dispose/sanitize it; and 4) wash your hands again with soap and water.
– Upon entering, we also ask that you do not touch anything and first wash your hands with soap and water, you will be directed to a sink.
– Expect to see our staff cleaning frequently-touched surfaces more often, including countertops, handles, phones, and doorknobs throughout the studio as well as the tools we use to perform services – which are sanitized and disinfected between every client.
– We have a sanitation station at each technician’s area. Our staff uses these stations frequently during your service and we encourage you to use them too. Each station contains: Clorox wipes, antibacterial hand spray, Ozium air sanitizer, and alcohol wipes.
– Food & beverages are prohibited inside and we will not be offering any beverages in an effort to minimize the spread of germs.
– Social Distancing will ensure that all technician and client pairs are spaced six feet apart at all times. We ask that you come to your appointment alone; only those with an appointment will be able to enter. No family members or kids. We will mandate a capacity of 6 people allowed in the studio.
– Staff will disinfect all treatment areas between services and you can expect to see us cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often. This includes countertops, handles, phones, and doorknobs, in addition to the tools we use to perform services. Bedding will NOT be used on treatment tables.
– We offer payments via Square so you can conveniently pay with the tap of your credit card, and we also accept payment via Venmo. Cash tips are preferred and can be easily sent with Venmo.